Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Celebrating the 'this-is-not-a-spam-blog' blog post!







Your first thought when reading the title? WTF man?! Well, the good folk's at Google decided my blog was "spam" (determined by a computer) and I had to request a review (by an actual person) in order for me to get access to my blog again!

Above are a few hot pics to check out.

-------------
Position Vacant!!
-------------

For all the new people to the blog (and most of you are).. I am looking for a young cute gay boy (actually, really looking for anyone...) to be an 'author' on this blog... that is, will have access to the blog and be able to update the blog with their fav pics, vids + stories whenever they feel like it. They will work with me to create the most awesome free blog packed full of yummy boys! The candidate must like cute guys (I'm sure that is anyone reading this...) :P

Send me an email or comment if you are interested :)

As for the 'position vacant' remark - this blog is intended to be FREE so quite obviously I can't pay you, but just think of it as a little fun like I do!

-------------
Cute Gay Boys Pics Needed!! 'Top 10 Cute Gay Boys' Competition'
-------------

If you think you are a good looking cute gay boy and you want you pic published on the site with your own post, email me your pics!! You can wear whatever you like, you can wear nothing (preferred.. :P). If successful I will post your photo in just over a months time when I will post the 'Top 10 Cute Gay Boys'.

Email: itsjustme520@hotmail.com


Thanks for your attention, please join in the competition with a photo!

love Seb xoxo

P.S. I am having some trouble uploading a pic of myself to my profile so If I can't get it to work soon I will post my pic on the next post I write :-)

No comments: